Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Website update!

Website Update Accomplishments:
  • I fixed the links page! Another rollicking success!
  • I actually put some links on the links page! This is by no means a comprehensive list of all the millinery supply places I've used, but it's a heck of a good start. I'll try to be better about adding them when I visit them, (or when I find new ones).
  • I added the last of the on-the-shelf pictures, only to discover that only only one was missing, and it is one that is already Sold. I put the picture up anyway.

Now - if I can just figure out how to make a fillable order form on this website.....
          And put some standard sizing information up there......
               And measure the felts and write some descriptions.......
                     And make a felt color chart for the Cav hats...........
                              and finish that hat article on the linen Mary Stewart Caps.......

OR - I could just take a minute and feel pleased about the things I did get done.

(And do my homework for my millinery class on Thursday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment