Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Website Pride: functional online form!!!!

Ok - I'm probably a little too excited a little too soon - but I've just made a functional web order form!!!

My new groovy online form is currently residing on the Contact page - which may or may not be where it stays, but I've tested it twice and it actually WORKS! I placed two fake orders and they totally showed up in my mailbox!!

Way chuffed.

Best of all it was free and I know how to update it myself! I can create up to five forms a month with the free account. I can't imagine that I need five forms - though I begin to think about an email list subscription form....

Nah. I should just make hats, not make more technical trouble for myself than necessary.

Ok - back to your regularly scheduled lives.

(boing! boing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment