Monday, January 31, 2011

Ribbon cockades class in May!!!

Yes - I now have proof that I occasionally DO plan ahead. (Mostly only when there's no other way to do something, but I clearly CAN do it. )

Proof: On May 12th and 13th - I am all signed up to take a vintage ribbon cockades class from this lady:
http://www.candacekling.com/ (click the classes and lectures link to see some examples of her work.)

I saw sample boards of some of these in Izzie's studio, and began to salivate and beg her to teach me how. Izzie told me about the class where she learned those techniques, that the teacher is here in Seattle once a year, and that the classes fill up quickly.i'm happy to say that here I am, all signed up and paid, four months ahead of time!!

Yay, Me!

I can't wait to see what I'll make! I will definitely take photos (though I'm rotten at that, too) and share the pretties with you all.

Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment