Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Beaver hat - with kettle curl, jewelled band, and extrafloof!

It's been a while since I've posted, and these so much to tell you - but you'll have to settle for just some pretty pictures.

Here's a new custom order, that came out really spiff!

Super-duper closeup of the yummy beaver fur blank and jeweled hatband:
 You can kinda see the kettle curled brim on the image below - I'm learning how to do that, and really enjoying the results!
 You can see the curl here too. It takes SO much longer, but I really thing it's worth it.
 And just a nice angly shot of it, all done. With a hat this tall, I just really had to have extra floofy feathers.





1 comment:

  1. How did you learn to do the Kettle Curl? I am wanting to learn VERY MUCH because I have some things to do for my Native American outfit.

    ReplyDelete