Many, many hats pulled this weekend. My hands look horrible, and are pretty actively sore... But I got a dozen hats pulled!! Six orders and six for the shelf. I'm going to have a fair number of shelf hats at this rate. I will need to get busy updating the store page.
I used the immersion method, rather than just steam, so they will need several days to dry, but that is definitely the most efficient way to pull a dozen hats.
I'm almost feeling caught up with orders!! I have a couple of flat caps to do still, and a few "whenever you get around to it" hats, and then I could really start filling my shelves!!
Now-if I only had an event or trunk show in mind for where to sell them, that would be great!! In the meantime, I'm just busy making them:)