Sunday, June 1, 2014

New orders finished!

Here are three custom orders that I just finished last night and today, and thought I'd show some photos.

Flamboyantly feathery Navy and rust: (my camera made this look much oranger than it is) Also, I have only one more hat's worth of this rust trim. MUST find more, cause I love it. I also discovered that I can make filigree cones out of some of my filigree findings. They are a great size for feather ends.
 A Lovely Khaki green-brown bowler. This one used a sueded fur-felt blank that feels quite wonderful and was a pleasure to work with.
Fabulous bright red bowler, with a leather sweatband and satin lining. it's really a smart thing with red hats, or you end up with a bright red forehead. Only color that really does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment